DRIVA – CAE for Flexible Multibody Dynamic Simulation
Simulate dynamic behaviour of drivetrain and the performance of components under variable loading.
DRIVA is a new and innovative solution for the full modelling and dynamic analysis of complete drivetrains.
Based on a full six degrees of freedom flexible multibody dynamics approach, DRIVA is the first solution designed specifically for the analysis of highly time-dependent load conditions of geared mechanical systems.
- Powerful Multibody Dynamic Solver
- Easily generate simulation models from designs and seamlessly update the design model without the need to reimport files
- Rectify problems earlier in the design process
DRIVA enables a time-domain (transient) simulation of complete drivetrains using flexible multibody dynamics.
- No need for additional, third-party products or creation of intermediate models
- Enables the full modelling and dynamic simulation of complete drivetrains
- Automatically generate models by selecting frequency ranges
- Flexible multibody dynamics approach specialised for geared mechanical systems
- Already use MASTA? Use your existing MASTA models in DRIVA
- Uses the powerful rating methods already in our market leading MASTA software
- Conduct ratings for gears, bearings and shafts against dynamic loading accurately – No other comparable solution on the market