COVID-19 SMT STATEMENT
SMT has been closely monitoring the developments of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak to ensure our practices are aligned with government advice and to enable us to stay a step ahead, ensuring the continuity of business, while minimising the risk of exposure to our employees and customers.
We appreciate the importance of our products and services to you and your business and would like to assure you that SMT is well prepared and continuing to take sensible steps to continue to provide our services throughout this period of disruption.
We have implemented the following measures and are working on further developments where necessary, including:
- Reviewed and updated existing remote-working and information-security policies to allow almost all employees to work from home if required
- Testing of these systems to ensure remote working will not negatively affect our services to you and will continue to continue to provide you with high quality support
- Along with other UK office staff our Customer Support Team is migrating towards home working from this week. Despite this, you should continue to contact us, preferably via firstname.lastname@example.org (or email@example.com for licence requests) as normal
- Reviewed and cancelled, following government advice, international travel where it is not business critical
- Meetings via digital format can be arranged in the interim
- Postponing Training Workshops and other events
- Planning alternative interactive methods to showcase our new features such as more webinars and video material accessible online and downloadable material
We do not currently foresee any significant interruption to existing projects, scheduled work, or our normal services and endeavour to continue to deliver high quality support to all of our customers: MASTA users & engineering customers.
We will keep you updated on any further developments or changes to the situation but in the meantime, please do contact us if you have any questions.
We would like to thank you for your cooperation during this period of disruption.