SMT is pleased to announce today that the next major release of its world-leading software, MASTA is now released. Available immediately for all users and evaluators, this latest release builds on the strengths and successes of previous versions and includes several innovative enhancements that ensure that SMT remain at the forefront in providing cutting edge technology solutions to an ever-increasing array of users.
Major new and enhanced functionality includes:
- Comprehensive update of SKF bearings, in collaboration with SKF
- New functionality for analysing the NVH Response to Electric Machines
- A new interface with KIMoS, in collaboration with Klingelnberg
- A new System Optimisation tool
- The ability to Undo and Redo design actions and analysis options
- Various other enhancements to previously existing functionality