Smart Manufacturing Technology (SMT) is a company that provides software and engineering services for its clients.
Smart Manufacturing Technology (SMT), whose registered office is at Chartwell House, 67-69 Hounds Gate, Nottingham, NG1 6BB, UK, Registered No. 4570982, has created this privacy statement because we take your privacy seriously. This statement sets out who we are, what information we collect from you and how we use it.
- What information does SMT collect from me when I visit www.smartmt.com?
- What does SMT do with the Google Analytics information?
- Does SMT share this information with anyone else?
- Personal Information
- What does SMT use my personal information for?
- Controlling your personal information and Opt Out
- Protection of your personal information
- Links to other Websites
- Changes to this statement
SMT uses Google Analytics to monitor visitor information and how visitors use our website. This means that we have access to statistical information about accesses to our website, which includes the number of hits, how long visitors stay on our site, how visitors have come to the website, the visitor’s browser type as well as other information which is publicly available when you access the Internet.
Please see the Google Analytics website for further information. This can be found at www.google.com/analytics
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
We use the information to help us monitor and improve the way in which people interact with our website for example which pages are of particular interest and which browsers are most widely used. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form.
SMT will not share any of the information collected from you accessing our site with anyone outside of Smart Manufacturing Technology.
Except as provided for in the preceding paragraph we will never release information about the activities of an individually identifiable person or IP address except in response to a court order or if we are required to do so by law.
If you provide us with personal information (e.g. your name, company name, postal address, telephone, fax or email address), or have done so in the past via our website, our publications or in person, we may use that information to contact you or otherwise send you information, updates and news relating to SMT.
You can choose to ‘opt out’ of these communications. To state your contact preferences, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. To opt out of any email communications from us, please click the ‘unsubscribe’ link at the foot of an email you receive from us.
We use the information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, product updates, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- To opt out of any email communications from us, please click the ‘unsubscribe’ link at the foot of the email in question
- If you have previously agreed to us holding or using your personal information, you may change your mind at any time by writing to us or emailing us at email@example.com
- If you wish to opt out from any cookies being stored on your browser, please navigate to your internet browser’s settings and alter them accordingly
We are concerned about guarding the security of your personal information and the details of any transactions. We take appropriate organisational and technical security measures to protect your data against unauthorised disclosure or processing. We will not sell-on or otherwise disclose your personal information to third-parties or share with other companies or people outside Smart Manufacturing Technology without your consent.
Under the Data Protection Act 1998 you are entitled to request a copy of personal information held about you by Smart Manufacturing Technology. A small fee will be payable in this instance. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to us at the address below.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Smart Manufacturing Technology Limited’s privacy statement is subject to change at any time. Smart Manufacturing Technology will post changes to this statement on our website prior to implementing any major changes.
If you have any questions about this statement, please contact us:
Smart Manufacturing Technology Ltd
67-69 Hounds Gate
T: +44 (0)115 941 9839
F: +44 (0)115 958 1583